Terms & Policies
Terms & Policies
Modifications to TermsBidClips, Inc. may revise these Terms, including the addition or removal of terms at any time without notice, and such modifications, additions or deletions will be effective immediately upon posting. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
Modifications to WebsitesWe may change or discontinue any aspect, service or feature of the Websites at any time, including, but not limited to, content, availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
Use LicensePermission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on BidClips' website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on BidClips' website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
User Contributions GuidelinesThe Websites may contain comments sections, discussion forums, or other interactive features (“Interactive Areas”) in which you may post or upload user-generated content, comments, video, photos, messages, other materials or items (collectively, “User Contributions”). You are solely responsible for your use of any Interactive Areas and you use them at your own risk. Interactive Areas are available for individuals aged 13 years or older. By submitting User Contributions to an Interactive Area, you represent that you are 13 years of age or older and, if you are under the age of 18, you either are an emancipated minor or have obtained the legal consent of your parent or legal guardian to enter into these Terms, submit content, and participate on the Websites.
Permitted and Prohibited Uses of Interactive AreasYou may use the Interactive Areas of the Websites for the sole purpose of sharing and exchanging ideas with other Users. You may not use them to violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including without limitation any applicable laws relating to antitrust or other illegal trade or business practices, federal and state securities laws, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, and any U.S. laws, rules, and regulations governing the export and re-export of commodities or technical data. By submitting User Contributions or participating in the Interactive Areas of the Websites, you agree:
- not to upload or transmit any material that infringes or misappropriates any person's copyright, patent, trademark, or trade secret, or disclose via the the Website any information the disclosure of which would constitute a violation of any confidentiality obligations you may have.
- not to upload any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other forms of harmful computer code, nor subject the Website's network or servers to unreasonable traffic loads, or otherwise engage in conduct deemed disruptive to the ordinary operation of the Website.
- not to upload any User Contributions which contain or advocate sexually explicit, suggestive, or pornographic material and content. This includes, but is not limited to, images, videos, language, text, and links to other content areas containing or discussing pornography, bestiality, pedophilia, incest, or any other content considered lewd or obscene.
- not to communicate on or through the Website any unlawful, harmful, offensive, threatening, abusive, libelous, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, fraudulent, sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any sort, including, but not limited to, any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
- not to compile and or use other Users' personal information, including addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses or other contact information that may appear on the Website, for the purpose of creating or compiling marketing and/or mailing lists and from sending other Users unsolicited marketing materials, whether by facsimile, email, or other technological means.
- not to send Users' personal information to third-party parties for marketing purposes. The Operators shall deem the compiling of marketing and mailing lists using Users' personal information, the sending of unsolicited marketing materials to Users, or the distribution of Users' personal information to third parties for marketing purposes as a material breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use, and the Operators reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to and use of the Website and to suspend or revoke your membership in the consortium without refund of any membership dues paid.
- not to represent or suggest, directly or indirectly, BidClips' endorsement of User Contributions.
- not to directly, or through direction of a third party, use any service, technology or automated system to artificially inflate the page views that your User Contributions receives. This includes pay-per-click services, web “robots” and any other current or future technologies.
- not to directly, or through direction of a third party, use any technology, service or automated system to post more User Contributions than an individual could upload in a given period of time.